Friday, December 19, 2008

Going into town

We're going to Minneapolis today, and I'm excited. I may suffer some culture shock due to the reduced ratio of pickup trucks and encountering more than four stoplights, but it will be fun to be back in the city. See some friends and family, sit in traffic, get a little punk rock in.

I'm asking Santa for two things: 1., to make it without encountering any truly horrible weather, and 2., for the knot in my shoulder to go away so I can regain range of motion in my neck and not have to do an impression of Joan Cusack in 16 Candles every time I'm trying to look at someone. Having my head bent over books for the last two weeks paid off (straight As!), but I feel like a robot. And not a fembot, either. More like one of those robots with the square head and the wild slinky arms.

No comments: